Thank you for your interest in booking at The Pelicans on Amelia Island
Here is some helpful information and answers to often asked questions. Please do not hesitate to contact us in the event there is something that is not covered below.
- At the time of reservation, a minimum of 20% down payment is required by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or check with the balance due 30 days prior to arrival.
- For cancellations, 60-day notice is required prior to date of arrival for a full refund.
- No refunds for early departures.
- Guests must be a minimum of 25 years old to rent a condo at the Pelicans.
- The maximum number of occupants in two-bedroom unit is 6 and a maximum of 8 for a three-bedroom unit.
- All units are smoke-free with smoking not allowed on the property.
- Each unit offers a fully equipped kitchen including a dishwasher, disposal, refrigerator / freezer with ice-maker, microwave oven and full-size washer and dryer.
- Rates include utilities, linens and towels.
- All units have cable TV and private balconies.
- Several units provide secure internet at no extra charge.
- The entrance is gated with parking underneath the building. An entrance gate card is provided at check-in.
- Each vehicle is provided a parking pass that must be displayed on the dashboard. If a vehicle is present that does not have a parking pass, it is subject to towing at the owner’s expense.
- Elevated vehicles will NOT fit underneath the building.
- Boats and trailers are NOT allowed in the parking area; however, parking sites are available for rent in various locations nearby.
- One guaranteed parking place is provided per unit. A second parking place is available on a first come first serve basis.
- Onsite outdoor amenities include an oceanfront outdoor heated pool (weather permitted), sundeck, private boardwalk to the beach and outdoor tennis court.
- No pets allowed.
- Electric barbecue grills only are allowed.
**All rates subject to tax and price changes.**